Oblast činnosti: životní prostředí
Forma spolupráce: Placená práce - plný úvazek
We offer full-time work in a young international team, coordination and participation in youth projects, flexibility in working schedule, opportunity to gain diverse work experience and traveling abroad.
- fundraising: preparing grant applications, reporting to funders
- coordination of international projects (training courses, youth exchanges, campaigns) in cooperation with the Secretary General
- cooperation with the Executive Board and member organisations, networking
- coordination of YEE publications (e-Newsletter, topical publications, etc.): working with editorial team, proofreading texts, working with graphic designers, etc.
EVS (European Voluntary Service) Coordination
- coordination of EVS volunteers’ work in YEE office
- preparing the grant application for the EVS project and the final report
- coordination of sending EVS volunteers
- Coordination of updating of all sections of the webpage
What we are looking for in the candidate:
- Fluent English
- Work or volunteer experience in an NGO
- Experience in coordinating projects
- Time management and organisational skills
- Basic office IT skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Time flexibility
- Interest in the work of an international youth NGO
- Interest in environmental educational work
Other preferable skills:
- Communication skills in an international environment
- Experience in working in the environmental field
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience with editorial work
- Basic knowledge of Czech language is an asset
- Willingness to undertake at least two years commitment working for YEE
How to apply:
- Please, send your CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com until 2nd May.
- Please note that only online applications are accepted and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Interviews will be done in English - the approximate dates are 17th and 18th May.
- Contract type: limited (1 year with possibility of extension)
Application deadline: 2nd May
Interviews will be held: 17th -18th May 2018
Start date: July 2018
For more information please contact following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Jméno organizace:||Youth and Environment Europe|
|Adresa:||Kubatova 1/32, Praha 10|
|Kontaktní osoba:||Mariam (Masha) Dzneladze|
|telefon:||+420 271 750 643|